Thursday, December 16, 2010

American's. They Are Perfect, or Not!

           My girlfriend tells me everyday " I'm fat, I need to work out longer, I cant go to cub without makeup on, I need a better job and car, these jeans make me look horrible."

            I try to tell her she looks amazing and that she is beyond perfect in every way but, it doesn't work one bit.
            America is so into stereotyping that no one can just be normal anymore. They must strive to be perfect. They show that in every magazine you need to work out more and eat better. If you complete this then you will have the perfect body. For girls and women they need flawless skin, nice body, perfect makeup and to be the object of sex appeal to every man. For men they need to look like they stepped right out of Abercrombie and be the slave to every women to make the perfect boyfriend. Well news flash America is getting fatter not skinner. The world better start accepting that magazines aren't people they are, Photoshop.
                                       Do you look like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment