Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Ad

http://media.photobucket.com/image/yours and mine/chinabound3/DSCF2076.jpg?o=39



   Recently with the new news of KY's newest products on the market there have been a lot of new commercials. I watch a lot of MTV and VH1, or at least my girlfriend does. One of the most popular commercials is for some type of KY product. When I go to the store I've noticed that the commercials work because there is usually some lady in front of us buying some product of KY that has just come out. I wondered why it is so popular.

 I decided to deconstruct the best of the KY commercials I have seen lately because I find it entertaining and interesting at the same time. Obviously it is working for the older people.
Bandwagon- if you use the KY gel too then you will be like them and have an amazing time.

  • Humor- they use the funny music and the guys dancing to be the amazing part but its really just funny.

  •  Intensity- The lady is all serious about how she was scared but then at the end it show s them all sprawled out like something intense had really happened.

  • Plain folks- shows that they are just "normal" people in their bedroom.

  • Fear- the wife was really scared to buy it and try it like most couples out there.

  • Testimonials- They had to try it to see if it really worked, and it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment